About Antwerp City Pass
Antwerp City Pass is a very economical pass that allows free admission to all major museums and attractions in Antwerp.
- Free access to 16 of Antwerp’s top museums, 3 historic churches and 3 attraction
- You can choose valid time for 24, 48, or 72-hour
- Unlimited free ride of buses and trams in the city (*metro is not included)
- 25% discounts for many city tours and rental bikes
- 10% discount for souvenirs & sweets, including most museum shops and famous chocolate shops
- Free city map of Antwerp
Where you can use Antwerp City Pass
- Cathedral of our Lady (Onze-Lieve-Vrouwekathedraal)
- MAS | Museum aan de Stroom
- Museum Mayer van den Bergh
- Museum Plantin-Moretus
- Museum Vleeshuis
- KMSKA, The Royal Museum of Fine Arts Antwerp
- M HKA | Museum of Contemporary Art Antwerp
- MoMu | Mode Museum Antwerp
- Red Star Line Museum
- The Antwerp Story (inside Het Steen)
- Saint Paul’s Church
- Saint Andrew’s Church
- Museum De Reede
- Chocolate Nation
- DIVA, museum for diamonds, jewellery and silver
- Hendrik Conscience Heritage Library
- Eugeen Van Mieghem Museum
- FOMU | Photo Museum Antwerp
- Maagdenhuis (Maidens’ House)
- Antwerp Canals
- Brewery De Koninck
(subject to change)
The prices are the same for both adults and children.
|72h (3 days)
Can you save money with the pass?
If you’re a student under 26 years old or a child under 12 years old, the pass might not be worth it in Antwerp. Most places give discounts to students (so, don’t forget your student ID) and let kids under 12 years old in for free.
How to buy Antwerp City Pass
Buy at Antwerp Central Train Station
You can find the city’s Tourist Information Center located at the Antwerp Central train station.
Buy at Het Steen
How to use Antwerp City Pass
Go to Antwerp City Pass Website
When buying the pass, you are asked to create an account on the Antwerp City Pass official website. Bookmark the site in your mobile web browser for future use.
Activate a Pass in the website
- Log in to the site with your email address and password.
- At the top, click the blue button ‘Press here to add a pass’.
- Scan the QR code on the ticket given to you.
- Click the ‘Activate’ button the first time you visit an attraction.
Use the Pass
You scan the QR code at the information desk of the attraction you visit. The discount will be made immediately.
On public transport
When you take buses and trams in Antwerp, you can use the QR code in the Antwerp City Pass as a ticket.
No, you need to go to one of the information tourist center in Antwerp to buy the card.
No, most museums are closed on Mondays. Please check the museum website in advance to make sure the museum is open.
From the date of use. Your Antwerp City Pass is activated and start counting hours when you scan it for the first time in a museum
Your discount is only good for one visit.
De Lijn is the public transport company in Antwerp. It operates buses and trams, providing transportation services in cities like Antwerp, Ghent, and Bruges. Read this page to know about public transportation in Belgium.
Metro ride is not included in the Pass.