Curated by our expert editors, this list shows the finest hotels and accommodations across Belgium. Whether you’re seeking a bustling city hotel or a quiet countryside escape, we’ve got you covered.
There are hotels suitable for various purposes such as tourism, business, and long-term stays. For convenience in tourism, hotels near Brussels Central Station are recommended, but upscale residential areas like the Louiza are also a good choice.
- Excellent hotel. Would stay there again.Very comfortable and spacious room. Great location, close to the station, and easy to walk to all attractions, and restaurants. Very quiet. Friendly and efficient staff.
- Luxury first classAmazing location the premises were 5 star every attention to detail so clean friendly over and above staff
- A lovely little hotel. Highly recommended.The staff was friendly. The location was excellent. It was an easy walk from the train station, and an easy walk to the fun, touristy areas of Brussels. We would definitely stay there again.
- Fabulous hotel for a stay in the heart of Brussels, with outstanding serviceExcellent hotel to stay in the heart of Brussels, with outstanding staff always ready to give the best recommendations for restaurants and sights, we really had a fantastic few days in Brussels- certainly to come back to soon!
- I would stay here again! The hotel is magnificentThis hotel is superb in every way. The hotel is gorgeous the rooms are big and the location is beyond belief. When you stay here you are really part of the Grand Place.
- ExceptionalLocation is excellent; it locates the heart of Brussels attractions, it is the focus of all around.The staff are absolutely more than perfect, especially Marc, and Haluk and some others sorry I did not their names. Although we met with big problems with our vehicle which disrupted our rest journey, however, the luciest thing was I chose this hotel, because of the staffs and their nice and professionalism of service. 5 stars for recommending the hotel, for their service and for the locations.
- ExceptionalEverything about Residence Quinze is fantastic and top class. The apartment is large, comfortable and well furnished. And the views… spectacular over the Grand Place!!
- Amazing location in the thick of Brussels life.The location was amazing. That view! And you’re right in the centre of everything. The room was big.
- Had a magnificent 1 night stay. The Grand Place was spectacular and a great place to explore.The people were so friendly and welcoming and exceptionally helpful and kind. Couldn’t wish for a better location.
- Amazing location, staff, breakfastWe’ll definitely come back! The room was clean and cosy. Everything was perfect. They even have nice coffee machines which allow me(pregnant) to make DECAFF coffee and cappuccino and so on. There were a few changes in the breakfast each day so the guests could enjoy it!
- PerfectIt was our 21st weeding anniversary, when we went into room a bottle of cava and chocolates were placed with a well wishing note from the hotel.Hotel and staff were perfect, location also was perfect. Room very clean and tidy and of course the pillows.
- The cozy atmosphere, attentive staff, location are excellentMy stay at Pillows City Hotel was nothing short of delightful. The cozy atmosphere, attentive staff, and tastefully decorated rooms created a charming ambiance that made me feel right at home. My stay at Pillows City Hotel was nothing short of delightful. The cozy atmosphere, attentive staff, and tastefully decorated rooms created a charming ambiance that made me feel right at home. All in all, my stay at Pillows City Hotel in Brussels center was a truly memorable experience. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it to fellow travelers who are seeking comfort, convenience, and a touch of luxury during their stay in the city.
- Amazing hotel and staff made for a great first visit to Brussels.The staff were simply amazing!!! So friendly and welcoming on arrival. The concierge was beyond helpful – no request was too much for him.Breakfasts were fantastic, so nice to eat alfresco too. The room was spacious with a lovely view, there was no noise from traffic or the outside world.
- It was perfectHospitality, staff specially Concierge, Alan, Stefanie, and Patrick, they were really nice and understanding and a good help in many things. I also appreciate the help of Fatima who works in the breakfast-room, she was very nice. The room was big and comfortable, breakfast was good too.
- SuperbVery spacious bedroom and huge bathroom with walk in shower and separate bathtub. Excellent buffet breakfast. Every member of staff was welcoming and extremely professional.
Staying in the historic city center of Bruges, a UNESCO World Heritage site, is recommended. It’s close to all the attractions. Some hotels cater to romantic getaways, offering adult-only accommodations.
- A beautiful hotel, convenient to town, and has the best hot chocolate and breakfast.The hotel is beautiful, the staff were friendly and professional. The location was perfect — easy walk to all parts of the city. Our room was perfect and the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was out of this world! Be sure to go.
- ExceptionalThe property has a lot of character. Loved the location, the staff was friendly and helpful. The room was spacious and very comfortable.
- Simply the best place to stay in Bruges.If you want to feel like you are starring in a European version of lifestyles of the rich and famous, this is the hotel for you. Very affordable for such a luxurious facility. Elegance in every flourish. Easy walking to everything in Bruges. Easy parking, and a breakfast room to die for. Comfortable beds which after exploring Bruges you’ll be ready to sink into that cozy bed.
- highly recommendedWe got a giant family room (2 bedrooms), the room was super clean and comfi. Nice big shower + Rituals products, which was a nice touch (everything you need: shampoo, conditioner, soap, body lotion). There’s a cute and quiet garden in the hotel. The location is perfect!!
- Loved Brugge, loved the hotel, would go backThe property was very centrally located. The staff was very helpful and Brugge is a wonderful place to visit
- Perfectly adequate and value for moneyLocation couldn’t be better. Room was a little tired but perfectly adequate. Bkfst was really good Staff were lovely.
- MagnifiqueThis was one of the most beautiful places we have ever stayed! The attention to detail on every level is extremely impressive. It is like stepping back into the past. The breakfast is definitely the best experience not to be missed!
- A luxury stay in an updated historic medieval mansion.Night shift man Jorik and the staff were beyond excellent. They were helpful, caring and personable plus informative about attractions in the town. Beyond great. Exceptional!
- Quite simply the most beautiful few nights stay I’ve had outside of Australia. Loved it!!Everything – this place exceeded my expectations at every turn. Just amazing, such an experience!!
- Perfect choice for a stay in BrugesThis is a really well-run boutique hotel. The staff was friendly and responsive to our concerns. We especially appreciated their flexibility when our flight to Belgium was delayed. The property itself is an exceptional renovation of part of an old castle complex. All the modern comforts are included. The location next to Minnewater Park cannot be beaten. You are right on the edge of the tourist zone (about 12 minutes to the Markt), but you still have quiet and privacy.
- ExceptionalBeautiful, unique hotel away from the crowds and tour groups. The bar became our favourite spot in Bruges…a heavenly place to end the day with a drink by the outdoor fireplace. Appreciated the attention to detail…in the room, the restaurant, the bar and at breakfast. A very special place.
- Lovely modern hotel within easy walking distance to the main square.Lovely warm welcome on arrival. The hotel completely exceeded our expectations. Our room was modern, bathroom with a great shower. Bed extremely comfortable. Our room had velux roof windows so we could easily open them to have some fresh air. Outdoor bar area. A lovely hotel in a nice quiet haven but easy walking distance to the main square. Will definitely book this hotel again as we stay in Brugge on the last leg of our Europe trips as its easy distance to the ferry port in Ijmuiden.
- Great hotel in a brilliant locationThe location of the hotel is ideal, near the center but not noisy at all. It takes only minutes to reach the Markt. The lobby and entrance are beautifully decorated. The breakfast was very good with a wide variety of food to choose from. The hotel building also has an interesting historical background-great for history buffs.
- Excellent location, friendly staffBuffet breakfast was excellent, plenty of hot and cold foods, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, baked beans, yoghurt, fruit, crepes and more. Excellent location, close to numerous restaurants, canal boat rides, shops. Hotel was very elegant, bar area comfy lounge chairs. Very enjoyable stay
- ExceptionalAmazing hotel in the heart of Brugges. Steps away from all the attractions, restaurants etc. Would highly recommend
Choose a hotel in Antwerp’s old city center, which is about a 30-minute walk from the train station. If you have an interest in fashion and art, we recommend hotels around the KMSKA museum, as there are plenty of great cafes and restaurants nearby. Be cautious when selecting accommodations in the city center, especially low-cost short-rent apartments as some may offer subpar facilities and services. It’s a good idea to read guest reviews before booking.
To everyone’s surprise, the archaeologists stumbled upon a hidden treasure in the cellar of the 700-year-old building: a stash of 18th-century porcelain, glass, pottery, and tableware, valued at around £1million. This serendipitous find added another layer of allure to the hotel’s storied past.
- BreathtakingThis is not a usual Hotel. But a series of limited number of a very beautiful stylishly decorated suites with wide spaces. Cozy and relaxing atmosphere. Location is more than amazing, just in the corner of the main square. Near to the top places in Antwerp. Definitely worth to stay.
- One of the best customer service and experiences I have ever experienced.The room was amazing, aside from one waste bin not being changed, everything was perfect. Super friendly staff and great customer service
- ExceptionalGreat location, friendly service, very nice spacious rooms with everything you need, definitely recommend it to everyone.
- Superbthe location was great! The property contacts were very responsive and helpful!
- Great apartment great locationlocation is as perfect ideal walk to most locations in the city and also a relaxing area with restaurants and bars, apartment was quite, tide and nice interior design
- Spacious apartment in an Excellent locationGreat location in Zuid. Spacious apartment and great bed. Loved the home scent (thank you atelier Rebul). Bit crowded on may 1st as street was cordoned off.
- ExceptionalWe would like to thank you for the breakfast stuff, they are all amazing smiling, greeting you and giving the best service with a smile. Thank you, guys for that! Is not my first time that I’m staying in this hotel, but all the time, you surprise me with something valuable and unforgettable. thank you!
- Having stayed in alternative hotels in Antwerp over the years, in the end the Hilton always wins out for me.Having stayed at the Hilton many times over the last 20 years, I can say the standard has never dropped, both in terms of quality of fittings, size of rooms, elegance of public areas or quality of staffing.
- We really enjoyed our visit to Antwerp! The hotel was in the perfect location for both daytime and nighttime explorationA perfect location for exploring Antwerp. Very quiet and comfortable. A delicious buffet breakfast.
- We had a great stay in Antwerpen.Well maintained apartment with all the necessary facilities. Comfortable bed with kabel TV. Location was perfect, lots of restaurants and all interesting spots nearby. Highly recommended to everyone.
- Our new home in AntwerpVery private, like having your own pied-à-terre right in the centre of Antwerp. But with the bonus of having (very) helpful hosts nearby. All you need for a good night’s rest and a good start of the next day. We will be back!
- Great location, accommodation and wonderful hosts.Wonderful hosts who go out of their way to assist you in many ways to make your stay memorable. Our only regret is we didn’t stay longer.
- My partner: ‘I wish we could stay forever’Beautiful interior, never seen something like it. Very friendly staff. Amazing bed/sheets. Checkout at 12:00 is perfect. Great hospitality that transcends their responsibilities. Close to center and very nice coffeeshops around.
- A precious gem.The staff. The comfort of the bed and the little details that ensure your max comfort spread around the room.
- ExceptionalWe had an amazing experience in this hotel. The staff was super friendly, our room surprisingly beautifull, breakfast was delicious. We´ll deffinitaly come back!